-
April 4th, 2005, 05:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was reading the AB @ Hamley's thread and went to look at the cute little English cottage mentioned there.
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these AB's 9"? If so woudn't this cottage also fit the AG mini dolls? Wouldn't it make a lovely shop with a sewing workshop on the second floor ? Or housing...
The kitchen set is a little chunky, but not bad and the cupboard is especially nice.
The whole thing made my dd say "I want to make a set of shops for my Mini dolls as like the one I have for my big dolls as possible - ACK!
Well, it is nice to hear how much she loves my efforts, anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
Very cute cottage - thanks to whomever posted that site. I started a new thread because I thought some who have the minis might not go to that thread. I alomst didnt. We have all her books but my dd had outgrown the dolls by the time they came along and she was already into Muffy besides. Talk about your addictions...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks